PhoneCore is a framework that helps you build applications on
Windows Phone. It provides:
- MVVM frameworks' features - ICommand, TriggerAction, INotifyPropertyChanged implementations which provide the way to react on user input.
- Navigation engine that simplifies navigation between pages.
- Dependency injection container which helps you create loosely coupled applications.
- Aspect-oriented programming support by custom method interceptors using custom proxy class generated at compile time.
- Configuration subsystem that allows you to manage workflow without rebuilding of an application
- Tracing engine which allows to do postmortem analysis or analyze workflow/performance
- Bootstrapping engine with plugin architecture
- Primitive types: Lazy, Tuple
Some of these features increase the ability to develop good unit tests of applications. The following applications are using the PhoneCore Framework:
- Phone Guitar Tab - guitar tab viewer for WP8. Provides search&download tab/images engine (uses ultimate-guitar.com
- SecureBox - a
Windows Phone 7 application which allows to store sensitive information in secure storage
The framework is available as NuGet package: http://nuget.org/packages/PhoneCore.Framework
More details and examples see
GitHub mirror: https://github.com/ilya-builuk/PhoneCore